Get a Quote Right Now!
Boston

Boston Tour Guide

Travel options: Rapid Transit, buses, bikes etc

Flights: American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways

Best time to visit: June - September

Best Hotels: Boston Harbor Hotel, Ritz Carlton and The Eliot Suite

Boston Overview

Discount Business & First Class Air Fares

To take a trip to Boston, first class air travel is a great idea. Even better are our offers of discount tickets for business class and first class airfare. If you want a cheap ticket, its your prerogative but do look at some of the most competitive airline rates we offer.

Boston:

Boston, the capital city of Massachusetts, traces the history of the country and how it all began. It is, as everyone knows, home to some of the best universities and seats of learning. Did you also know that this city is also home to great medical care. While planning your itinerary do not miss out an opportunity to see some of the best preserved historic buildings and neighbourhoods in the entire nation. The city is great for business, education, holiday, fin etc.

1. Points of Interest 
  • Boston Common
  • Boston Duck Tours
  • Boston Massage Escort
  • Faneuil Hall Marketplace
  • Freedom Trail
  • Museum of Fine Arts
  • Prudential Center Skywalk Observatory
2. Geography and climate 
Boston is spread over 89.6 square miles and is the biggest city in the area of New England. The city experiences a continental climate. Summers are hot while winters are cold and laden with snow. 
3. Districts 
In this city, the districts and neighbourhoods are Allston/Brighton; Back Bay/South End/Fenway; Dorchester; Downtown/Beacon Hill/Chinatown/Charlestown; East Boston; Hyde Park; Jamaica Plain; Mattapan/North Dorchester; Roxbury/Mission Hill; South Boston and West Roxbury/Roslindale. 
4. Air Travel 
Located on the Eastern part of the city is the principal airport, Logan International Airport. It is managed by the local Port Authority and is the sixth busiest airport in the country. The city has non-stop flights to London and many other International cities. 
5. Society and culture 
In this city, about 59% of the people are Caucasian whil ethe remaining 41% are of various origins. There is a majority of those who are Christians while Jews are a minority here. There are lots of foreigners such as those of Irish descent, Italians, West Indian, Haitian, Vietnamese etc. 

First Class Airline Travel offers you discounted airfares for first class and business class tickets to multi-farious destinations across the globe. Our impeccable services are not limited to just a few cities but our services are relevant to those seeking first class travel and business class airfare services, for most destinations. For more details on booking either a discounted first class or a business airline ticket, request a quote by filling up a form and our customer care agents will contact you immediately.

First class airline travel source specializes in business and first class airline tickets for the following carriers:

Weather Forecast

Weather
Enter a US or International City for weather forecast
Australia | China | India | Japan | Malaysia | Russia | Spain | UK | USA |