Get a Quote Right Now!

Spanair

Spanair is an airline based in Palma de Mallorca, Spain and is a subsidiary of Scandinavian Airlines. It provides a scheduled passenger network within Spain and Europe, with an extension to West Africa. Its main base is Son Sant Joan Airport (PMI), with hubs at Barajas International Airport (MAD), Madrid and El Prat International Airport (BCN), Barcelona.

Spanair was established in December 1986 and it began operations in March 1988. The airline was set up as a joint venture between SAS and Viajes Marsans and began operations with European charters. In February 1994, Spanair started their regular flight operation in Spain, extending their routes shortly afterwards in Europe, likewise establishing a ground attendance service. At present, 83% of the company’s flights are scheduled, while the remaining 17% are charter operations.

The Spanair fleet consists of the following aircrafts:

  • Airbus A320-232    
  • Airbus A321-231    
  • Boeing 717-2K9    
  • McDonnell Douglas MD-82    
  • McDonnell Douglas MD-83    
  • McDonnell Douglas MD-87

In 2006 they carried 10,607 million passengers and the Spanair Group had a total profit of 10,6 million €.

Now fly with us, on Spanair Airline tickets, at rates that none other can give you. Relish the comfort and service of first class travel Spanair through our discount tickets. Our fares are meant to give the best of the business class travel experience to you. Spanair business class airline travel is all about utmost luxury and with our business class airfare; you are sure on for a profitable deal. So, if you are looking for a discounted business airline ticket, please contact us now.
back to top

First class airline travel source specializes in business and first class airline tickets for the following carriers:

Australia | China | India | Japan | Malaysia | Russia | Spain | UK | USA |